The West African Gas Pipeline Company's policy, is to conduct its business in a socially responsible and ethical manner that is intended to ensure safety of employees and the public and protection for the environment. We will be the leader in safety within our industry and in the West African sub-region, in particular, by ensuring incident and injury-free operations. In this regard, we will:
- Integrate HES into every aspect of our business activities through comprehensive management systems and processes.
- Freely comply with all HES laws and regulations regardless of the degree of enforcement.
- Initiate and maintain an open dialog with all stakeholders on safety, health and environmental matters and respond appropriately to stakeholder concerns.
- Prudently manage emissions and discharges and minimize waste generation.
- Be prepared to respond to any emergency and mitigate incidents quickly and effectively.